Take on an important role at G2K:
As a Junior Quality Control Engineer (m/f/d), you will ensure that our Parsifal platform runs smoothly and meets the requirements of our customers. Thanks to your tests and controls, you pave the way for successful operation and great benefits – on our and the customer’s side!
Apply now and become part of an ambitious, open and international team at G2K and grow together with us beyond the status quo.
Your day at G2K:
- You perform system and functional testing for new applications as well as existing software enhancements to ensure they meet design specifications or business requirements
- Your regression testing on new applications and existing software enhancements determines the potential impact of changes.
- You maintain and manage manual/automated scripts and test databases.
- In collaboration with other teams, you ensure that all software bugs are detected and fixed.
- Thanks to you, all aspects of operations are following the company’s quality standards and the customer’s expectations.
- You assist in analyzing design specifications to create comprehensive testing scripts and scenarios for expected results – proceeding manually or using automated testing tools.
- You test required corrections for reported defects to reduce defect rates.
You and we have a match! What do you provide?
- 1-3 years of experience in software testing
- Degree in computer science or with a similar area of expertise
- Knowledge of software testing principles, test procedures and methodologies.
- Ability to work on projects in a timely manner in a dynamic work environment.
- In addition to your good communication in German and English (Arabic would be a great addition), you bring strong analytical skills!
Your benefits with us are:
- An above-average salary, because also in this respect G2K is no longer a «start-up»
- A permanent employment contract, 30 days of vacation per year and a contribution to your company pension plan.
- Our support for your individual development to get the best out of you and to enable you to develop your potential.
- Remote work and flexible working hours that allow you to organize your private life in the best possible way.
- A corporate culture where your success counts more than a hierarchy.
- You are part of our international team of smart and curious individuals who are on fire every day for our future-oriented product. Of course, this also includes your own workplace in our spacious G2K office in Berlin: in ideal surroundings for team events and culinary lunch breaks.
Who we are:
As an internationally successful software company, G2K has been ensuring since 2013 that data, the raw material of our time, is used in better and more productive way. Thanks to our Parsifal Platform, complex infrastructures such as smart cities, airports or central stations can function more economically and securely. Other sectors such as industry and commerce benefit equally and use improved data management for leveling up the understanding of their customers, optimizing processes and increasing sales. With over 170 driven minds on four continents, we work every day to ensure the success of our customers and our company.
And by the way: Gender, origin, skin color, age, religion, or sexual orientation do not play a role for us – we are looking for people who want to be successful together with a diverse team.