Take on an important role at G2K:
As a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) development and design of front-end web architectures is in your hands. You will ensure optimal responsiveness of applications and work hand in hand with graphic designers to create features of web designs. Actively shape the future of AI!
Apply now and become part of an ambitious, open and international team at G2K and grow with us beyond the status quo.
Your day at G2K:
- You will develop new user interface features using React.js
- You create servers and databases for top functionality
- You manage to meet both technical requirements and customer needs
- To interact with external systems, you create APIs
- Thanks to your close cooperation with graphic designers, you create successful web design features
- You develop both front-end website architectures and back-end website applications
You and we have a match! What do you provide?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- 3 years of experience in Full Stack Development or in a similar field
- You are proficient in server-side languages such as .Net
- You are familiar with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- You have experience with common front-end development tools
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (Arabic would be a great addition) and problem-solving skills at your day-to-day work!
Your benefits with us are:
- An above-average salary, because also in this respect G2K is no longer a «start-up»
- A permanent employment contract, 30 days of vacation per year and a contribution to your company pension plan.
- Our support for your individual development to get the best out of you and to enable you to develop your potential.
- Remote work and flexible working hours that allow you to organize your private life in the best possible way.
- A corporate culture where your success counts more than a hierarchy.
- You are part of our international team of smart and curious individuals who are on fire every day for our future-oriented product. Of course, this also includes your own workplace in our spacious G2K office in Berlin: in ideal surroundings for team events and culinary lunch breaks.
Who we are:
As an internationally successful software company, G2K has been ensuring since 2013 that data, the raw material of our time, is used in better and more productive way. Thanks to our Parsifal Platform, complex infrastructures such as smart cities, airports or central stations can function more economically and securely. Other sectors such as industry and commerce benefit equally and use improved data management for leveling up the understanding of their customers, optimizing processes and increasing sales. With over 170 driven minds on four continents, we work every day to ensure the success of our customers and our company.
And by the way: Gender, origin, skin color, age, religion, or sexual orientation do not play a role for us – we are looking for people who want to be successful together with a diverse team.