Take on an important role at G2K:
As Sales Operation Administrator you are the important internal link between the operational units of G2K and the strategic management and responsible for everything around Sales Operations. You are in close contact with Sales, Operations, Finance and Marketing – and optimize the intensive cooperation on a national and international level. With a detailed insight into the process-oriented work, you map this in G2K’s own CRM and prepare important KPIs for the top management for groundbreaking decisions at G2K. With your know-how you are responsible for the future-oriented development of G2K’s products and services.
An efficient cooperation of all national and international business units of G2K is the cornerstone for sustainable success. You are responsible for the operational heart of G2K, act highly independent, manage internal stakeholders and optimize the internal CRM based on the individual needs of G2K.
Best Business Processes for Success – by You!
Your day at G2K:
- Customizing and optimizing CRM based on the needs of all of G2K’s business units.
- As Sales Operation Administrator, you will work closely with the respective business unit managers and the company management.
- You administer the CRM and regularly adapt it to the individual needs of the BU and create efficient interfaces.
- You are responsible for the strategic planning and development of the respective digital CRM processes to create KPIs and forecast for the operational and strategic management.
- In the operational business you are responsible to initiate research and development projects.
- You coordinate with top management on CRM goals.
- The progress in the further development of our CRM is in your hands.
- Through workshops, explanatory videos or presentations you ensure the standard in the company.
- develop into an expert for successful business processes, who not only knows efficient internal structures, but fully understands and optimizes them.
- Play an important role in the overall development of G2K – in today’s operational business as well as in strategic decisions.
- In addition to individual customization, you will also accompany new colleagues and perform CRM onboarding with them.
You and we have a match! What do you provide?
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in business administration, management, business management or similar fields.
- ideally have training or further education and experience with MS Dynamics 365
- are fluent in German and English – both written and spoken
- consciously meet strategic goals despite a dynamic environment, achieve them and strive for further milestones
- feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment and skillfull
- combine your strategic thinking, planning and problem-solving competencies
- stand out with excellent communication and presentation skills and have no problems communicating effectively at C-level and with various stakeholders
- ideally have practical experience in working with cross-functional teams (internal and external)
- have a hands-on approach to problems and can find new ways to solve them independently or propose solutions at C-level
- are an excellent communicator and have an analytical approach to business management processes
Your benefits with us are:
- to act independently and with a high degree of responsibility right from the start
- an above-average salary, as G2K is no longer a “start-up” in this respect either
- a permanent employment contract, 30 days of vacation per year and a contribution to your company pension plan
- Further training to promote you individually, to develop your skills and to unfold your potentials
- Remote work and flexible working hours that allow for an optimal work-life balance
- A corporate culture in which your successes count more than a hierarchy and
- You are part of our international team of smart and curious team players who are on fire every day for our future-oriented product.
- In addition, G2K offers your own workspace in the modern designed G2K office in Berlin – an ideal environment for creative work, culinary lunch breaks and team-building events.
Who we are:
As an internationally successful software company, G2K has been ensuring since 2013 that data, the raw material of our time, is used in better and more productive way. Thanks to our Parsifal Platform, complex infrastructures such as smart cities, airports or central stations can function more economically and securely. Other sectors such as industry and commerce benefit equally and use improved data management for leveling up the understanding of their customers, optimizing processes and increasing sales. With over 170 driven minds on four continents, we work every day to ensure the success of our customers and our company.
And by the way: Gender, origin, skin color, age, religion, or sexual orientation do not play a role for us – we are looking for people who want to be successful together with a diverse team.