Take on an important role at G2K:
As a Sales Manager (Junior or Senior) you are the face of G2K in the market and towards our customers. You build up new customer relationships and intensify the cooperation – on a regional, national and international level! You will anticipate decision-making processes, understand the demands of potential customers and, based on the challenges of our product range, make our customers’ business even more successful.
Bring our innovative product to the market – from defining the leads to the realization of the successful cooperation. You are responsible across the board and manage the internal and external stakeholders to win new customers and lead our cooperation to success.
New business grown by you!
Your day at G2K:
- Your main task is to acquire new partners and develop the partner relationship in one of our industries (Retail, Smart City, Healthcare, Transportation, Smart Venues, Industries and more).
- As a Junior Sales Manager you will work in one of our industry teams
- As a Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for a region / industry and lead the team
- You are responsible for the strategy, planning, target setting and execution of customer growth and contribute to the overall strategic direction of the respective segment
- You are the face of G2K in the market and towards potential new partners
- You bring our customers on board and ignite in them the fascination for Parsifal. In addition, you keep an eye on the various internal and external stakeholders.
- You are an excellent communicator and take an analytical approach to sales management
- Develop yourself into an industry expert who not only knows but fully understands our customers – through this you play an important part in developing our solutions: For tomorrow and beyond. In addition to customer acquisition, you will accompany and lead the onboarding of new customers and manage the rollout of Parsifal at your customer’s site together with the product team.
You and we have a match! What do you provide?
- have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- as Junior Sales Manager you need at least 2 years of experience in sales / business development with direct customer contact
- as a Senior Sales Manager you have at least 5 years of professional experience as well as team-leading experience
- have fluent German and English skills – both written and spoken.
- Ideally have experience in SaaS B2B Sales
- Despite a dynamic environment, consciously meet strategic goals, achieve them and strive for further milestones.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment and combine your strategy, planning and problem solving skills.
- At best, you stand out with excellent communication and presentation skills and have no problems communicating effectively at C-level and with various stakeholders.
- Optimally, you have practical experience in working with cross-functional teams (both internal and external).
- You are able to encounter hands-on problems and find new ways to solve them independently.
Your benefits with us are:
- An above-average salary, because G2K is no longer a “start-up” in this respect either.
- A permanent employment contract, 30 days of vacation per year and a contribution to your company pension plan.
- Our support for your individual development to get the best out of you and to enable you to develop your potential.
- Remote work and flexible working hours that allow you to organize your private life in the best possible way.
- A corporate culture in which your successes count more than a hierarchy.
- You are part of our international team of smart and curious team players who are on fire every day for our future-oriented product. Of course, this also includes your own workplace in our spacious G2K office in Berlin: in ideal surroundings for team events and culinary lunch breaks.
Who we are:
As an internationally successful software company, G2K has been ensuring since 2013 that data, the raw material of our time, is used in better and more productive way. Thanks to our Parsifal Platform, complex infrastructures such as smart cities, airports or central stations can function more economically and securely. Other sectors such as industry and commerce benefit equally and use improved data management for leveling up the understanding of their customers, optimizing processes and increasing sales. With over 170 driven minds on four continents, we work every day to ensure the success of our customers and our company.
And by the way: Gender, origin, skin color, age, religion, or sexual orientation do not play a role for us – we are looking for people who want to be successful together with a diverse team.