Take on an important role at G2K:
As Partnership Specialist (m/f/d) you will work closely with our Industries Director Sales on the partner GTM (go to market) approach. You are responsible for ensuring that the cooperation with our existing partners runs optimally, continuously on the lookout for further potential partners and primarily taking care of all partner-related processes.
Apply now and become part of an ambitious, open and international team at G2K and grow together with us beyond the status quo.
An insight into your day at G2K:
- Support with administrative, partner-related tasks: Onboarding, management, administration, enablement, marketing.
- Creation of partner packages / joint solutions
- Bringing our solutions to partner marketplaces
- Execute joint marketing campaigns for partners in close collaboration with the marketing department
- Work with partners to bring G2K technology to events in the form of partner booths and presentations, work on joint events
You and we have a match if you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in marketing, business administration, business management or similar fields
- are fluent in German and English – both written and spoken
- are aware of strategic goals despite a dynamic environment, achieve them and strive for further milestones
- feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment and combine your strategy, planning and problem-solving skills skilfully
- have an existing understanding of technology so that you can develop a deep understanding of our product and capabilities
- Ideally, you have hands-on experience working with cross-functional teams (internal and external).
- you are able to encounter hands-on problems and find new ways to solve them independently
Your benefits with us are:
- An above-average salary that, like us, has outgrown it’s ”start-up” status.
- Remote work and flexible working hours that allow a generous work-life balance.
- A company where success counts more than hierarchy.
- An office in our landmarked G2K house in Berlin: free drinks and team parties are part of the package with us.
Who we are:
G2K is an internationally successful software company. Since 2013, our leading AI platform ”Parsifal” has been ensuring that complex infrastructures such as smart cities, airports, and transit hubs function even more economically and safely, and that industry and commerce can make better use of their data. Our team has over 200 heads and works on four continents.
And by the way: gender, origin, skin color, age, religion, or sexual orientation are not selection criteria for us – we are looking for people who want to be successful with a diverse team.