G2K Group GmbH today announced that its Parsifal — leading AI platform for data analytics is now available on SAP® Store, the online marketplace for SAP and partner offerings. G2K Group’s solution integrates with SAP S/4HANA®, and the AI platform enables performance and sales analyses for brick-and-mortar retail, offering a unique selling point (USP) for the customer.
“The profitability of retailers who better predict customer behavior and realign their operational excellence through technology is six times higher than their competitors,” said Karsten Neugebauer, CEO and Co-Founder of G2K Group. “Our big advantage: Parsifal enables this with little integration effort into an existing IT architecture and delivers perfect data that can be integrated with SAP technology.”
Through the integration with SAP S/4HANA, Parsifal allows retailers to go from being traditional offline retailers to innovation and technology leaders in the retail sector with the following advantages:
- Modular platform structure enables the individual compilation of relevant use cases for the customer
- Browser-based access with individual role concept (desktop and mobile), providing a clear USP through central, modular, user-friendly, and secure data management
- Available as both local and hybrid (local/on-site and cloud) variant
- User-friendly interface and dashboards, which enable customers to operate the system easily and intuitively
- Designed to be highly secure to prevent unauthorized access to data
SAP Store, found at store.sap.com, delivers a simplified and connected digital customer experience for finding, trying, buying, and renewing more than 2,000 solutions from SAP and its partners. There, customers can find the SAP solutions and SAP-validated solutions they need to grow their business. And for each purchase made through SAP Store, SAP will plant a tree.